Sunday 10 March 2013

Homemade pizza is even better

This is a wonderful lunch for catching up on reading because you only want to eat a little bit at a time. Nibbling food is good reading food. I am allergic to nightshades (tomatoes, peppers, potatoes and so on) so when I make my own pizza I tend to skip the sauce. I topped this fresh crust with mozzarella, mushrooms, a little ham, cheddar, basil and oregano. Some people are shocked that you can make pizza without sauce because they think that the crust will be too dry. This is not actually an issue because all a lot of the oil from the cheese sinks into the crust and keeps it just soft enough.

Reading The Tempest for class and it has been surprisingly enjoyable; it is refreshing after the heavier tragedies.










No comments:

Post a Comment